Doldrums

Not a lot of excitement has been going on in the Costanzicacelli universe as of late.  I moved to a new AmeriCorps position after my last one fell apart, Drew is almost done with another semester at school and is trying to get ready for the winter fun at work, Tarquin is "SO smart and imaginative" as his Kindergarten teacher told me, and Harrison is starting to show more and more of his personality (I have no idea where he gets his stubbornness from...).  We're almost ready for Giftmas, and I'm sure I'll have more to share after that is all done and over with.  I get over a week off of work for the holidays so maybe we'll try and squeeze in some adventuring in between the daily chaos that is life.  For now though;
Happy Holidays from the Costanzicacelli's!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017 To Dos

See ya later 2016!

Fall 2016