The Plague

So we've become infected here at the Costanzicacelli residence.  We've spread around and swapped our head/chest cold and flu germs far too many times.  Thus far Harrison is the only who has been spared (and I'm knocking on wood, crossing my fingers and all other superstitious doings I can think of so that he continues to be).  On the horizon though we have birthday dinner for Namo, a zoo trip on President's Day (if all plaguey-ness has been cleared out) with the Portelli-Treusch's, and even more exciting is that Tarquin and I are going for a long weekend in Chicago next weekend!!  We'll get to visit LEGO Discovery Land, hang out and pet a penguin at the Shedd Aquarium, hopefully hit up the Lincoln Park Zoo and of course see the most wonderful Uncle Jon as much as we possibly can.  I don't know who's more excited, me or Tarquin.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017 To Dos

See ya later 2016!

Fall 2016