Slowness

I haven't been updating (again, yes).  Life has been a level of hectic that is redonkulous, and we're pretty well known for hecticness in our household.  Trying to cram fun in before Tarquin goes to Miami, my work hitting a fever pitch and all of the legal bindingness.  I try to make myself feel better about not updating here by telling myself no one reads it anyhow AND it means I'm out doing stuff in the real outside world. I'll try to get a Happily Never After post up asap.

We snuck in a trip to the zoo with Papa and the Gerber's


Someone's first carousel ride ever and a first just at the Detroit Zoo's new carousel.


Kindergarten Concert



He's all ready for First Grade in the fall! 


Field day in which he kicked some sack race butt!


Cheering big brother's on (and discovering sticking out your tongue is super awesome).


He doesn't hate swimming at all this year.


Look who learned to climb on the couch...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017 To Dos

See ya later 2016!

CJ Barrymore's