The quiet before the storm.

Our adventures have been small and more of the enjoying some time at home, Mama getting out on her own with her friends time, and errand related.  I also haven't been dragging my camera around much (it's too hot to add anymore to my normally heavy load).  We do have a Tiger's game and the annual Costanzicacelli Luau coming up this week, and in a little over a week and a half we'll have Big back where he belongs (He loves his dad, and I'm glad he does get to spend time with him but there's a hole inside of me when he's gone).  After that we have kid concerts, outdoor movies, camping, LEGO party, school shopping, Brew at the Zoo, etc. to look forward to!  Things should return to "normal" soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017 To Dos

See ya later 2016!

CJ Barrymore's