Spring has sprung!

We are more or less settled into the new house.  There's still lots to do, but 98% of our boxes are unpacked and we have a couple things actually hanging on the walls.  It was decided that I'm going to take summer off of grad school to enjoy the fun I missed out on last year during my surgery recovery, and I have a feeling I'll take up a new project (the kitchen perhaps?) to make up that small extra space in my schedule.  The housewarming is next weekend and that brings us to 3 things crossed off of our 2015 list (and only one that we failed at) so far.  And in lieu of actual content have a photo dump of our activities the past few months!


We've been going out to eat.  A LOT.  #PotatoPlace #Yum


We love us some Nico!


Our new puppy!  First Mate Lemon C. Costanzicacelli, Esq. joined our family for my birthday.


Jezy is good for birthday fun!


Bonding time during the flu.


Our first trip to Funkytown/Eastern Market of the year.


Just some of the people at the office who keep me sane.


The Costanzicacellis took on Frankenmuth.


Their poses make me giggle.


BIG thanks to Shawn for hanging out during our trip.


Someone wants you to know that he's 4 now!


<3 the service members that motivate me to get out of bed somedays.


We clean up decently but refuse to smile at work events.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017 To Dos

See ya later 2016!

Fall 2016