To Be Done
- Get drunk with Doug until he is nearly at the nekkid stage of drunkenness
- Go all out with Yearbook party - I got cranky and while I had all of the stuff set up I didn't bother people to partake.
- Paint & Pour type deal - I just bought a ticket for a party later this month! So excited!
- Tarquin birthday party - He now wants to do a trip instead of a party, but his locales are all ridiculous. We'll see what happens...
- Disney World & LEGOland - We had so much fun!
- AZA Zoo
- Binder or Children’s
- One weekend trip not event related - We visited Molly in GR.
- Harry & Mama trip to Chicago - This is coming up in August.
- Waffle House - Twice when we were in Florida.
- Landscaping - I'm not a master gardener, but I haven't killed anything yet!
- New front porch - I feel like I'm going to have to hire someone to do this for us...
- Backyard planning - I have things planned in my head. Now to just execute it all...
- Hairs did regularly - I'm due for my next cut soon, but so far I've been maintaining regular cuts.
- Read - Only one book so far, but I'm thinking of rereading the Harry Potter series with Tarquin over the summer.
- Do things solo again - Harder than anticipated, but that's why it's on here. Baby steps.
- Learn make up again - Definitely improved but so much more could be done.
- Exercise - I've upped my steps again, but hitting up the gym hasn't been something I've been doing.
- Not be so hard on myself
- Fort Wayne
- Arts & Scraps
- Bi-monthly trips to Eastern Market - So far so good!
- Rust Belt Market
- Robot Garage
- Outdoor Adventure Center
- Greek town- Andy and I had lunch one day, but I want to explore more.
- New LEGO place at GLC
- Dodge Park
- Budget & plan
- Bring lunch more often again - Not great, but it's a start.
- Curb my fancy coffee drink addiction - But I love my barista so....
- Make at least one new recipe a month - Harry keeps asking for the caesar wraps!
- Kick so much ass in my new position - Just got word yesterday that another grant I wrote was awarded, yay!