January 2017



The dogs took a while to get used to my new rug.


Another step closer.


Michigan Science Center


The Accidental Paczki Crawl 2017 is now up to over 4.1K interested...


Saturdays are made for the DIA.


Both boys have asked for more trips to the DIA soon.


Got a new car AND cancelled my gym membership. I despise the gym so I have promised myself that I will never again sign up. I can get my exercise in better ways!


And then Andy allowed Odie to get hurt for my birthday...


My coworker is the best. You need to order some of this!


Harrison's present to me for my birthday, lol.


My terrible art that I subject Tarquin's friends to.


I can't even say that the apple falls far from the tree...


Yeehaaaw!


Frankenmuth with cousins for the Ice Festival.


His art took an odd turn.


We drank all of the Patron in the bar.


He said his horse wasn't named Lil' Sebastian.


We're pretty cute.





<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2017 To Dos

See ya later 2016!

CJ Barrymore's